Saturday, February 4, 2017

My New Book is Out!!

I know that I've been neglecting my blog lately. Between work, business school, freelancing, and my website, I barely have time to tend to here. So I'm definitely going to work on that, starting today.

I've gathered up the courage to release my very first book of my poems!! From love, to family, to abuse, I open up my world to let people in. I remove my protective cloak and release my deepest truths!

"Poetry is my Therapy" is the 1st chapter from the FreeByrd Series. The FreeByrd Series consists of the 3 most important chapters of my life. FreeByrd is a representation of me finally letting go of the shames, disappointments, and insecurities of my past. This is my way of looking towards the future.

Take a look!!



https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N1830V4/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1486136133&sr=1-3&keywords=poetry+is+my+therapy

No comments:

Post a Comment